Throw a Vintage Themed Bridal Shower
~I can't get enough of these pics, can someone get married NOW so we can do this pronto??!~
|Behind the Red Barn Door|
The Vintage Style Bridal Shower post, from the blog: Behind The Red Barn Door, inspired us to create our own Vintage Bridal Shower Essentials List:
1. Vintage White Lace Tablecloths, you can find these at your local Thrift shop, trust us the'll have plenty!! (or else call up Grandma, she'll prob have a few stashed away)
2. Mason Jars, so into this trend right now, there are dozens of good uses for them, think flower vases, cocktail glasses, desserts, candles and much more ~ Get creative, whip up some homemade Jam and give them away as Gifts!
3. Flowers Flowers and more Flowers! You'd be amazed how quickly these can brighten up a room and they're so easy to set up! Make a trip up to the foothills and gather as many wild flowers as you can, because they're beautiful and FREE!
4. We love the idea of using Vintage Wood Trays for hors d'oeuvres and Eclectic Vintage Glass Stemware for drinks, its always the little details that add that extra spark! (For a previous Trunk Show we tied dried flowers around the base of champagne glasses and they really did the trick ;))
4. A Record Player, to set that true vintage vibe put on a few of your favorite records, think Etta James, Billy Holiday, super fun girlie music that sets the mood!
6. Stick to Natural Colors when you decorate- browns, greens and creams, make the flowers be the main source of color, that way they will really stand out!
7. And if you can dig it, scrounge up some Vintage Furniture! Old wooden tables and crates, a mish-mash of different styled chairs, vintage suitcases or that old red wagon.
Thats all for now ladies and gents,